Fulfill your Training Program ACGME requirements for summative assessment using the DXIT and TXIT In-Training Exams:
Evaluate your program and residents
- Evaluate your program using national benchmarking with over 280 national and international training programs participating
in DXIT and TXIT.
- Benchmark individual resident scores for all residency levels.
Identify areas of deficiency
- Offer residents an opportunity to evaluate their knowledge and to identify areas of deficiency relative to peers at the
same level of training.
Provide secure and accurate evaluations
- Use 3rd party psyce乐彩app官方下载旧版tric evaluation of data for optimally accurate benchmarking.
- Ensure secure test data via proctored testing.
- Prevent question sharing with new exams created each year through use of multiple equalized forms.
Prepare for exam and remediation
- Offer residents an opportunity for maximizing testing prep with DXIT item questions including annotated references and rationales.
Count on over 30 years of experience
- Trust in an exam existing for over 30 years
- Created by esteemed experts in the radiology subspecialties.
The Exams are scheduled annually in January (DXIT) and March (TXIT) to first- through fourth-year residents, as well as those in fellowships.
Sets of exam items, keys, annotated references and rationales are available on the ACR website, for a period of time (https://www./Lifelong-Learning-and-CME/Learning-Activities/In-Training-Exams ). These items and keys can be used in an instructional manner, such as in follow-up discussions or meetings with residents regarding their assessments.